By participating in the ITA Coaches Resources forums, you are agreeing to these guidelines.
- Please treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
- The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post and will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered shouting and unnecessary.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will not be tolerated.
- Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum. Swearing is not appropriate. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
- Hacking, and illegal activity, such as illegal downloads, will not be tolerated.
- Please do not post inappropriate material. I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
- Forum discussion and other Coaches Resources content are intended for ITA Team members in good standing. Sharing sign-in credentials to access this members-only space violates your ITA membership terms and conditions.
We believe these rules are clear and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows:
- 1st rule break (Minor offense) — Topic post/reply will be corrected or removed. A private message may be sent, with no further action taken. For a more serious offense, a warning will be issued. This is a mark against your name, letting us know you have broken a rule.
- 2nd rule break — Another warning.
- 3rd rule break — On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
- On another breach of rules: After this, it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to revisit the forum.
If you have any questions regarding the rules, feel free to private message any member of site staff who will clear things up for you.