We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support of our Association. The ITA staff and the ITA Board of Directors recognize the importance of technology as it relates to the business of the ITA and as a result have made technology a top priority within the strategic plan of the Association. Over the last five years, we have implemented improvements to our technology platforms – the website, membership, and competition tools – and have always focused on the coach experience.
Most of our tech priorities have been based on feedback from coaches and their desire to have all membership and competition functionality captured on one platform with a single username and password (i.e., “single sign-on”); to provide a tournament management system to directors of ITA sanctioned events; to have a single go-to location where coaches, players, and fans can view draws and follow along with ITA sanctioned events as they occur in real-time; and provide a more professional look and interactive experience for users of the ITA competition tools platform.
We are now prepared to present to you our new initiative to have all membership and competition tools in the same location – the ITA Team Workspace. This will replace R2 – effective immediately.
As with any new technology, there will be areas where we can continue to improve and we will always seek your feedback on how to make systems better. We are committed to providing you the best support possible during our transition to our new tools and we appreciate your patience during this transition to a new platform to collaboratively advance our sport.
We continue to work diligently to develop our competition tools so that you can manage your ITA membership, sanction and run tournaments, manage your roster, and add results – all on the ITA Team Workspace.
Prior to using these new tools, you must renew your ITA Team Membership. To renew your ITA Team Membership, click here. We encourage you to pay by credit card if possible.
To summarize, below is a checklist for all coaches that will help prepare you for the 2021-22 season.
- Renew your ITA Team Membership on your ITA Team Workspace
- Add your assistant coaches and SIDs on your ITA Team Workspace
- Not sure how? Click here.
- Familiarize yourself with the new ITA Coaches Resources site
- Member sign-in is required.
- Add your roster (available on Tuesday, August 24th)
- More information about how to add a student-athlete to your team roster on our new database will be coming soon.
- Sanction & administer tournaments (available on Thursday, August 26th)
- More information about how to sanction & administer a tournament will be coming soon.
More details on our upcoming webinars about how to use the new competition tools are available for you now. Here are some key dates of webinars for which you can register by clicking the links below:
- Overview of New Technology: Tuesday, Aug 24 at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET
- How To Use New Technology as a Tournament Director: Thursday, Aug 26 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET
- Week of Aug 23: Roster & Tournament Modules “Go Live”
You can take a peek at what we have planned for new ranking lists, team and player profiles, or begin preparing for ITA Tournament Desk with information on the Coaches Resources website. Moving forward all ITA member-only content such as the Coach Masterclass, sponsor discounts, and important ITA updates will now be password protected on the new ITA Coaches Resources site. We will continue to communicate updates with you via email; however, you will now be able to log in to the ITA Coaches Resources to view all communications and updates. The Coaches Resources site will use the same username and password that you create for your ITA Team Workspace account.
Thank you for being part of our collegiate tennis community and helping us advance our sport. We look forward to previewing our new technology systems with you on August 24th.
You will be receiving an email from your specific ITA divisional manager soon. In the meantime, if you have questions please contact your respective area below:
- Kirtana Bhat (Membership Renewal & Staff Information)
- Cody Johnson (Division I Men’s Tennis)
- Caroline Eberhart (Division I Women’s Tennis)
- Justin Cerny (Division II, Division III, NAIA, & Junior College Men’s & Women’s Tennis)